Smartphone, Maybe we all have often heard the term in the era of rapid technological development, technology experts vying to create a new breakthrough for our lives easier.
Based on information from IDC, the top selling smartphone in the united states today is the iPhone and the BlackBerry Meanwhile one after another by Nokia, Samsung, and Motorola was slightly decreased.
The more widespread smartphone bargains in the market, making price competition going to win consumers’ interests in order to buy the goods offered.
iPhone 3G price cut recently in the market shows the trend of price competition will continue into the next quarter, the previous analysis, Bernstein states that the iPhone could be a record-breaking sales of US$20 million in 2009 and grew to US$50 million in 2011.
While the need to examine is the failure of Nokia, Samsung, and Motorola
to compete in the market.
- DATABASE SECURITY SYSTEM WITH BIOMETRIC TECHNOLOGY
- Peak Light Technology, USB 3.0 Port Router
- Canon PowerShot S95 S90 Successor carrying HS System and Video HD 720p
- Dracula Therapy for Beauty
- Linux mint 9 Isadora
- MRAM:The latest memory technology to beat the speed of RAM
- The latest version of BlackBerry